humber river advocate

penguins and detroit...

MTB Rider
    Aug 2004
    Can someone explain how this picture has anything to do w/ the Stanley Cup finals?
    2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by revrnd
    Can someone explain how this picture has anything to do w/ the Stanley Cup finals?
    Are you not used to SS's threads yet? You will get to the point where you don't bother wasting your time looking at them...Although I did, so I guess I got roped in. I suppose I am just still waiting for one with some form of substance to it...Could be a long wait.
    A bad day on the bike is better than a good day doing anything else...

http://www.apexracephotography.com

MTB Rider
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister
    Are you not used to SS's threads yet? You will get to the point where you don't bother wasting your time looking at them...Although I did, so I guess I got roped in. I suppose I am just still waiting for one with some form of substance to it...Could be a long wait.
    X2

Kind of like a car accident.
    Phrase that describes something so horrible yet unusual that you continue to look even though you don't really want to see. Like a car accident it is human nature to gawk even though we may not like seeing the results.
    My motive in replying to his inane (if that's the way to describe his posts) threads is the slight chance SS will realize people are ridiculing him & post useful or @ least interesting threads. Maybe he could include "OT" in his thread titles, so the rest of would know that the content has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING related to MTBing in eastern Canada.

Failing that, is there a ignore feature?

On other non-cycling forums that I belong to, this type of thread is usually posted in the Chit Chat section. I'm a moderator on a forum & threads like his WOULD be moved to Chit Chat.
    Last edited by revrnd; 06-04-2009 at 09:29 PM.
    2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

humber river advocate
    yee have little faith... they play pick up games of hockey in the flooded basements of this industrial building in detroit and ride bikes there....

oh and by the way it's fun to explore underground passage ways on bike in large cities like toronto... though you never know what you would come across... so lighten up and stop being so angry... sheesh there are all kinds of riders riding all the time...

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...bikeriding.flv
    Last edited by singlesprocket; 06-05-2009 at 03:54 AM.

Evil Jr.
    In other news, they finally named that new mystery Doritos flavour: Scream Cheese. It's the one in the new chrome bag. BTW, unscientific testing has determined that the chrome bag make the Doritos 30% tastier than the original white bag.

Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket
    yee have little faith... they play pick up games of hockey in the flooded basements of this industrial building in detroit and ride bikes there....

oh and by the way it's fun to explore underground passage ways on bike in large cities like toronto... though you never know what you would come across... so lighten up and stop being so angry... sheesh there are all kinds of riders riding all the time...

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...bikeriding.flv

Very cool ride through the tunnel. What amazes me is that it was done without lights!

Keep pedaling...
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster
    In other news, they finally named that new mystery Doritos flavour: Scream Cheese. It's the one in the new chrome bag. BTW, unscientific testing has determined that the chrome bag make the Doritos 30% tastier than the original white bag.

Very nice. Any word on the current Canadian availability?

MTB Rider
    Aug 2004

New question here.

Quote Originally Posted by garage monster

LOL

Anyone know what the weather in Moab is like this weekend?
    2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Slick Rick
    any more info on that picture?

humber river advocate
    normal for the area, the police didn't want to respond. knew about it couldn't do much. when the fire department could get to the job they did their duty.

anyway, awesome sauce ride today...

good day got lots of runs in...

some people walking down...

ran into some locals, had a good chat about the history of the area. they thought the bikes where cool...

some trails

bought a few things...

mushrooms on the trails...

humber river advocate
    redwings 5-0!

humber river advocate
    gps of the days runs... the revamp trails and reroutes work well. hope blue keeps up with the flowy trails...