Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Paris Ancaster registrations open today

13K views 127 replies 28 participants last post by  Enduramil 
#1 ·
Been waiting all day for someone else to post this.

2014 P2A registration is now open !
Limited time discount!
After a great deal of effort and some unplanned delays we are pleased to launch our newly re- designed website and registration for the 21st edition of Paris to Ancaster. As a special heads up to you, a 2013 participant, we are offering a $15.00 discount on 70km registration until Saturday December 21, 2013. Full details are at Paris to Ancaster Bike Race , some 2014 highlights include,
New date, Sunday April 27, which will hopefully allow us to gain access to some otherwise soggy sections of the course, at the same time avoiding conflicts with other events.

#7 ·
for the 15th time, I'm in,

now only 131 more days to get ready, let's see, lose ten pounds, that'll be easy over Christmas. Start doing the stairs at Chedoke, that'll be easy once I stop scaring myself with the wheezing, and choking. Spray a little WD-40 on my bike chain to try and stop the rusting in the basement. Aw, 131 days is a long time.

#9 ·
I predict, if my experience is any indication, that you will have a love/hate relationship with this race. Love because it is an awesome way to start the season. Hate because it is a rude awakening with respect to early season fitness. Welcome aboard.

#18 ·
Trying to register but keep getting error messages. Will try again later this afternoon.

Will be my first race ever, so I'll be in the last wave. Hard goal is not to get picked up by the first cut-off shuttle LOL. Soft goal is to finish. What can I say, I'm a go-getter; I like to aim high!!

#23 ·
Frustrating new system for registration. Registered but I don't think the bus went through..........or maybe it did (?) impossible to double check. I'm registered for the race but, despite adding the bus ride to the cart (100% sure I did), it didn't show up in my confirmation. Frustrating that there was no review of your purchase before you finish up.

Weird...

I predict my slowest P2A yet. Too busy to try and prep. for a PB time.

#24 ·
You can probably just purchase the bus separately online since you have to log in to your profile.

I've got a question. As this is the first race in my life, I don't know anything about race licenses. I selected "unlicensed" and it says I have to buy a day license. Where/how do I do that?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.