Up, Up, and Away!

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! OT: If those of you in the Ancaster area would keep an eye out for this...

CHCH.com - Man not seen since test drive

...it would be appreciated.

I don't know him personally, but friends of the family have asked me to help post this info.

Thanks,
    SG

Evil Jr.
    Wow, that is strange. I'm in and around Ancaster daily so I'll keep it in mind.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

GAME ON!
    my gut tells me this is going to end badly.
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

bi-winning
    This story has gotten pretty good news coverage to spread awareness, but unfortunately, I have not heard any good news since it happened.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    WTF is wrong with people??

rwmtb
    Quote Originally Posted by drussell View Post
    WTF is wrong with people??
    Couldn't agree more. I know the Bosma family, I went to school with Tim's sister. Believe me, this could not have happened to a nicer guy. It's unbelievable to think that someone would kidnap, God forbid murder, a guy for a pick-up truck of all things. I can't think of anything more senseless.

Evil Jr.
    This thing just keeps getting weirder. They found the truck in Kleinburg. They arrested a guy and charged him with confinement. WTF, indeed!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Lemmy Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    This thing just keeps getting weirder. They found the truck in Kleinburg. They arrested a guy and charged him with confinement. WTF, indeed!
    I guess on the positive side, "confinement" is better that murder, attempted murder, etc etc. And I suspect that the police know more than they are letting on to the press, so as not to spook whomever is confining this poor guy...
    Strava made me do it....

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    We were riding in the Kleinberg area on Sunday and noticed the police helicopters overhead... we knew something serious was happening but didn't know that the missing truck was found in Kleinberg until we checked the news.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Workin for the weekend!
    His wife's plea to the abductors is heartbreaking. No reason to hold the guy, hopefully he didn't put up a fight over the truck...

Dorkimus Prime
    Not that I'm the high priced, highly vain (see thread showcasing his shrine to...himself), legal eagle on here. TeeHee. However, forcible confinement would have started the second Mr. Bosma said, Test drives over and they didn't head back to his house.

Again, not to sound like a broken record, but Canada does not prosecute the wealthy well. This is how this will play out. Mr. Millard was the Richie Rich of this crime committing duo. He will seek the services of a high profile lawyer and image rescuing agency. Upon the advice of the aforementioned advisors he will "roll over" on his sidekick who thought the pledge of loyalty between Millard and himself transcended socioeconomic classes. WRONG! Millard will plead to the theft and maybe the confinement and be the star, other victim, witness against the other equal scumbag that chose to partner with him in the psycopath endeavor.

Millard Air will prosper.
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet

Lemmy Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Not that I'm the high priced, highly vain (see thread showcasing his shrine to...himself), legal eagle on here. TeeHee. However, forcible confinement would have started the second Mr. Bosma said, Test drives over and they didn't head back to his house.

Again, not to sound like a broken record, but Canada does not prosecute the wealthy well. This is how this will play out. Mr. Millard was the Richie Rich of this crime committing duo. He will seek the services of a high profile lawyer and image rescuing agency. Upon the advice of the aforementioned advisors he will "roll over" on his sidekick who thought the pledge of loyalty between Millard and himself transcended socioeconomic classes. WRONG! Millard will plead to the theft and maybe the confinement and be the star, other victim, witness against the other equal scumbag that chose to partner with him in the psycopath endeavor.

Millard Air will prosper.
    A promising career in the law awaits you, Notorious B.I.G.G.I.E....
    Strava made me do it....

Dorkimus Prime
    Mr. Bosma was our "under the table" HVAC guy and a friend of one of my Wife's best friends. This situation has really riled me up. Would our country really be worse off if there were booster cables on Millard's testacles and an eye lid or two cut off? I hope for (positive) closure to this case...but am having trouble hoping...
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet

GAME ON!
    this almost reminds of the movie alpha dog. once you're in too deep, there's no going back.
    RIP Adam Yauch

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Mr. Bosma was our "under the table" HVAC guy and a friend of one of my Wife's best friends. This situation has really riled me up. Would our country really be worse off if there were booster cables on Millard's testacles and an eye lid or two cut off? I hope for (positive) closure to this case...but am having trouble hoping...
    Do you really want an honest answer?
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    I just watched the press conference, what a horrible end to this.
    I live in Cleveland now, and there's all sorts of terrible things going on in this city, but I grew up in Cambridge and it's shocking to hear stories like this coming from that area.

mtbr member
    Thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.
    Team Van Go
    Santa Cruz Heckler
    Rocky Mountain Element 70
    Salsa Mukluk - Fat Bike!
    http://www.teamvango.ca

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Ah yes...thus begins the classic,

He was a nice kid
    Never in trouble with the law
    He was so well mannered

Blah blah blah.

It is always the people who fit in our views of what is acceptable and nice who do this suff.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Evil Jr.
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder...

Workin for the weekend!
    What is really going on with this case? Something is awfully weird going on, none of it adds up...

GAME ON!
    we'll find out in a few years when the court case finally goes through.
    RIP Adam Yauch

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    we'll find out in a few years when the court case finally goes through.
    The only real truth we will learn is who had the better legal team.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

GAME ON!
    that's all truth really is, isn't it?

rich kid couldn't afford clayton ruby, i guess
    RIP Adam Yauch

dru
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    This whole thing is brutal. I feel for the family and also am very troubled by this senseless killing.

It strikes really close to home because I am a huge plane buff and googled the Millard name just last year after their large hangar was erected at our local airport. I wanted to know who the Millards were with respect to aviation. Obviously, the arrest came as a bit of a shocker once I saw the hangar in the news. I didn't connect the name before that.

Kill someone for a used truck when you are a millionaire? It makes no sense.

I'm feeling extra sensitive these days about murderers; my neighbour and his kid murdered a guy just a couple of months ago.

They all will hopefully rot in jail for a long long time, but probably not long enough I'm afraid.

Drew
    occasional cyclist