Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

O-Cup #2 - Mansfield

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  machine4321 
#1 ·
Who's ready to rumble?!?!?!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
How come old geezers in Sport category don't get to experience Exit Wound? :)

And since I am asking silly questions, will they again start all those categories (40, 45, 50, 55 and 60) all together. At Woodnewton they did it that way and I think there were about 80 riders, me being dead last (arrived last second).

Sent from iPhone with Tapatalk

#11 ·
How come old geezers in Sport category don't get to experience Exit Wound? :)

And since I am asking silly questions, will they again start all those categories (40, 45, 50, 55 and 60) all together. At Woodnewton they did it that way and I think there were about 80 riders, me being dead last (arrived last second).

Sent from iPhone with Tapatalk
You can always upgrade your category to a younger age group...

#17 ·
I cracked my collar bone on the last drop of exit wound when I clipped that tree on the left right after the drop :( - shawn really needs to put a mat over that tree like they do in DH races - it's going to claim some carnage this weekend

emergency vehicle was for a car that drove off the embankment there - guy flew about 30 feet but thankfully landed right side up

#19 ·
Must have been one of our fellow riders on the way up for pre-riding doing a little practice for Exit Wound.

emergency vehicle was for a car that drove off the embankment there - guy flew about 30 feet but thankfully landed right side up
Some crazy fast drivers on airport.

#24 ·
Another great race. I misses this race last year so it was basically new to me. Had a bit of a crash 5 min into my pre ride, that konda messed with my cornering confidence.

Was able to get over it abit by race day. That second climb was a tough onefor me.
Was really happy as it was my first sport class podium.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.