I saw him for the first time a few weeks ago, and last night again.

The first time I wasnt sure what it was, sounded like a small chainsaw running in the woods. I was riding along the Bruce Trail on top of the escarpment between the reservoir and Morningstar Mill.

Noise was getting louder, then out of nowhere some dude that looked to be in his 30's comes flying towards me from around a bend on a flipping motorized scooter! Those standup razor scooter thingies.

The first time I saw him I thought it was a fluke....some knob playing with his kids new toy. Last night I caught him in the same area, on the other side of the reservoir on the trails heading towards Brock.

Now I'm thinking this guy must do this regularly.....anyone else catch him out on the trails? Is this normal? New fad I dont know about?

I think the guys nuts. No protective gear. Those tiny 4-5 inch wheels cant be just rolling over rocks and roots, it's gotta be bouncing around and getting stuck all the time. He's either gonna kill himself, or seriously injure someone trying to dodge him.......he obviously had no intention of getting out of anyones way the two times I've met up with him.

So, Niagara riders.....be on the look out for this whack job.....he's out there....regularly it would appear.