Nice day for a ride.....

My last mountain bike ride was today

...................of April anyways. I go in for surgery on Thursday and have been ordered to stay off the bike / no work for 2 weeks bummer. Just when the weather is starting to look good too. I guess I'll just have to stay glued to Eastern Canada forum and live vicariously through everyone else's ride photos..... woe is me hahaha.
    So don't be shy! Post up the photos, help make the 2 weeks go fast!
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by RatchAttack
    ...................of April anyways. I go in for surgery on Thursday and have been ordered to stay off the bike / no work for 2 weeks bummer. Just when the weather is starting to look good too. I guess I'll just have to stay glued to Eastern Canada forum and live vicariously through everyone else's ride photos..... woe is me hahaha.
    So don't be shy! Post up the photos, help make the 2 weeks go fast!
    If all goes according to Hoyle, I'll cheer you up with some Torrance Barrens this weekend Hope all goes well with your Sx!

Avenger of Evil
    Don't worry. We will ride for you.
    Heal up fast Eric.
    Famous Last Words....."Hey, watch this!!"

Nice day for a ride.....
    Thanks guys, I'm hoping to be riding Fanshawe Lake on the first weekend of May ......... gives me something to work towards. Might not be my best/fastest ride there but its gonna feel pretty damn good after 2 weeks of hell.
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Enjoy the warm blankets!!! and recoup fast!! Good luck

Nice day for a ride.....
    well I'm back home now, on some funky pain killers, so its just a waiting game until I'm 100% and can ride my beloved bikes again. I guess I've got 2 weeks to get both my Avalanche's clean and in top shape, maybe build a loaner bike with all my extra parts.
    Whos interesting in joining me at Fanshawe Lake first weekend of March? I'm gonna need some positive vibes and support to get back out there and rip some trails.
    I've already read the two bike mags cover to cover that my mom got me for "reading material". I guess she realizes that I'm bummed about missing out on some spring riding.

BlackCanoeDog, I'm really looking forward to your pics, I hope all goes well and everyone has some awesome spring rides in the coming weeks!
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike