Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,136

    My House to Lake (Lake to Lake photo dump)

    As most of you know, I did not race today. Instead, I rode from my place in Niagara Falls to Port Delhousie on my Rocky. It was a great day to be outside, and hang out with a few buds, as well as meet a few new faces.



























































    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.


    Shorthills Cycling Club

  2. #2
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,136








    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.


    Shorthills Cycling Club

  3. #3
    Sir Hurt Locker
    Reputation: 2_Tires's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,010
    Nice pics, glad you got to enjoy the beautiful day.
    Cheers,

    Seb

    __________________________________________________
    Live Free and RIDE Hard!!!!
    Defiant MTB

  4. #4
    All my faucets is Moen.
    Reputation: thedumbopinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,270
    'I got...two tickets to paradise'...

    Good to see you down there Ryan, thanks for comin' to hang out. And nice picture of Guy battling it out with a kid on a freeride bike.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    846
    Thanks Ryan. Good to finally meet you, and thanks for taking a picture of me with the women's overall winner.

  6. #6
    Looking for Adventure
    Reputation: Ricksom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,023
    I don't know if you actually went inside to see that carousel, but that thing is an antique and has been around ever since I remember.
    I used to spend many Sundays on that beach as my parents used to visit relatives frequently in St. Catharines.
    SUCCESS - To be able to spend life in your own way

  7. #7
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,136
    Quote Originally Posted by thedumbopinion
    'I got...two tickets to paradise'...

    Good to see you down there Ryan, thanks for comin' to hang out. And nice picture of Guy battling it out with a kid on a freeride bike.
    Yup, it was fun just hanging out, and not stressing out about racing or little arrows. Thanks again for the cold one.

    Quote Originally Posted by HSCoach2
    Thanks Ryan. Good to finally meet you, and thanks for taking a picture of me with the women's overall winner.
    No problem. Nice to meet ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksom
    I don't know if you actually went inside to see that carousel, but that thing is an antique and has been around ever since I remember.
    I used to spend many Sundays on that beach as my parents used to visit relatives frequently in St. Catharines.
    I've rode it many times, though the last time was probably at least 5 years ago. I hope it continues to stay in operation for a long time to come.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.


    Shorthills Cycling Club

  8. #8
    All my faucets is Moen.
    Reputation: thedumbopinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksom
    I don't know if you actually went inside to see that carousel, but that thing is an antique and has been around ever since I remember.
    I used to spend many Sundays on that beach as my parents used to visit relatives frequently in St. Catharines.
    I've never ridden the carousel. I think next year I'll do my victory lap on it.

  9. #9
    dirt roadie
    Reputation: zedfoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Yup, it was fun just hanging out, and not stressing out about racing or little arrows. Thanks again for the cold one.
    I heard a rumour that you two were mocking me over those beers, bastards...j/k great photos Ryan. You captured the joy that everyone seems to have had playing in the muck.
    Congrats to everyone that survived the race.

  10. #10
    Looking for Adventure
    Reputation: Ricksom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by thedumbopinion
    I've never ridden the carousel. I think next year I'll do my victory lap on it.
    Highly recommended
    SUCCESS - To be able to spend life in your own way

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •