mtbr member

mountain bike festival in ellicottville, ny

banned
    Feb 2005
    Hi velociped jones nice singletrack you have down there and such a short drive from Ontario. When I was enjoying you trails I came to a place called rock city / bolder city ?? Not sure of the name but it was one of the coolest places I have been before, it was posted no biking, was that true or just something to keep the traffic down?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Tyred
    Hi velociped jones nice singletrack you have down there and such a short drive from Ontario. When I was enjoying you trails I came to a place called rock city / bolder city ?? Not sure of the name but it was one of the coolest places I have been before, it was posted no biking, was that true or just something to keep the traffic down?
    well, according to my handy-dandy trail map of ellicottville (no copyright date), "no bicycles are allowed through the nature trail section of little rock city". looks to be less than half a kilometer of trail. i generally only go thru there during the roots, rocks and ridges race but will be out on the trails during the wnymba fest so who knows where i may wind up. will letcha know what if i find out anything different.