SASQUATCH!

Moderator request

A couple of the last threads have me wondering if a "current conditions" sticky thread might in order.

It might be largely useless during the regular season, but during spring/fall it's really nice to know what's going on from people who are riding certain areas, especially when the freezing point is being crossed a couple of times in a 24h period.
    For instance, I'm torn between Glen Major and Albion this weekend. I'd like to do Albion, but if it's melting/soaked then Durham would be the more reliable choice as it drains so well....

Basically, some more data to make decisions would be great.

I've seen such a thread work really well on dropmachine.com for don valley conditions, as long as the thread chit chat is kept to a minimum and conditions are the only thing discussed.

Does this make sense?...has it been tried and failed? Discuss.

SASQUATCH!
    well f*ck. don't everyone talk at once.

rad to the power of sick
    uhh moderator... can you edit his post? he's swearing.

I think just posting up a "what's so and so like today?" thread works better than stickying a thread about conditions. Cause then trail conditions get outdated, and you get a long archive thread about past trail conditions...

however, if you propose stickying a thread about posting your bike pictures.. well that'll take off with flying colours.

hmmm...why is that thread still sticky anyways.

cheers