Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

No. Just No. Moderator
    Considering he was still on the run bike last year, I'd say he's progressing quite quickly.

Jackson Run Bike to kindergarten. on pinkbike.com

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Circlip View Post
    Considering he was still on the run bike last year, I'd say he's progressing quite quickly.
    it is pretty apparent that one does not need flat pedals to ride progressive trails and catch some serious air.

busted!

Evil Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduramil View Post
    Your little guy in 7 years??
    He and Ms. Sunshine Jr. have already started plotting the decimation of the tag-field at Solstice 2025. Look out Spak!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

No. Just No. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    He and Ms. Sunshine Jr. have already started plotting the decimation of the tag-field at Solstice 2025. Look out Spak!
    Will a huge drop be installed rogue-style during the middle of the night before the start, so that we can observe Monsieur Spak curled up in the ground in the fetal position at the lip on lap 1?

If yes, I will put my money on the Goldstone / Risdale-Jones entry for 2025.

sock puppet
    Will a huge drop be installed rogue-style during the middle of the night before the start,
    Hmm, no need. a tree in the immediate vicinity of the course would suffice. Spak would probably smash his nose against it, again. Or find another reason to quit. Or quit without any reason.

If yes, I will put my money on the Goldstone / Risdale-Jones entry for 2025.
    unless Spak enters his dog to race on behalf of him. odds would improve significantly.

No. Just No. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    Or find another reason to quit.
    Having collected up a couple of DNFs at Solstice on my historical résumé mixed in the the better years, I'm going to gracefully bow out of the discussion at this time, having already put myself on the scoreboard for Spak cheap shots.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    It seems that Spak the Crack has become the topic of much discussion this week.

So... how will he bow out of the Anti Race? Mysterious ankle ailment?
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

sock puppet

Spakster usually performs the best

in that race. Which is actually the worst. But no one told him yet.

Gotta take advantage of that Lycra outfit and clipless pedals. Just for that race, he doesn't even wear his lucky underwear. Typical weight weenie.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduramil View Post
    It seems that Spak the Crack has become the topic of much discussion this week.

So... how will he bow out of the Anti Race? Mysterious ankle ailment?

sock puppet

by the way

i think Spak deserves his own thread.

that may just lure nogearshere back into the forum, to the complete horror of some stakeholders...

however, i always thought he was an asset. talking about noggs here.

just sayin'

Having collected up a couple of DNFs at Solstice on my historical résumé mixed in the the better years, I'm going to gracefully bow out of the discussion at this time, having already put myself on the scoreboard for Spak cheap shots.

Dorkimus Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post

that may just lure nogearshere back into the forum, to the complete horror of some stakeholders...

however, i always thought he was an asset. talking about noggs here.

just sayin'
    Meh.

Nogg's has been whiny and snivelly, lately. A bit like irritating, whiny and snivelly, Skywalker, before Yoda told him to TTFU!

Do we need more whiners and snivellers here?
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet

Evil Jr.
    On Friday, we're going over to give him his house-warming present: the Misfit Dance Party disco ball. If that doesn't lift his mood, nothing will!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Another hijacked thread.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan2 View Post
    Another hijacked thread.
    Paging moderator....someone needs a moist towlette.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

No. Just No. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan2 View Post
    Another hijacked thread.
    Feel free to decline to answer, but I've always wanted to ask if you are related to the former NHL hockey player Miroslav Satan. Great career. Can't argue with over 350 goals. I was always disappointed that he never played for the New Jersey Devils though. That would have been a classic collector's jersey with his name on the back.

Just so we're all square in the sharing department, my family surname is not Circlip. It's just a user name.

That's not a W
    Jul 2008
    Just so we're all square in the sharing department, my family surname is not Circlip. It's just a user name.
    I always wondered what a circlip was but was too lazy to find out. This gave me the gumption to finally google it. I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It's a clip in the shape of a circle. zzzzzzzzzz

No. Just No. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by VVagabond View Post
    I always wondered what a circlip was but was too lazy to find out. This gave me the gumption to finally google it. I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It's a clip in the shape of a circle. zzzzzzzzzz
    Rebuttal: you can say all you want that it's not a "W". It still looks like a "W".

That's not a W
    Jul 2008
    Rebuttal: you can say all you want that it doesn't look like a "W". It still looks like a "W".
    Well played Circle Clip, well played.

No. Just No. Moderator
    Well played Circle Clip, well played.
    If "Circlip" doesn't agree with you, then according to the wiki you linked you may also address me as "C-Clip", "snap ring" or "Jesus clip". If you are choosing the latter, then when spoken I prefer the pronunciation "Hey-Soose clip" if you please.

namagomi
    If "Circlip" doesn't agree with you, then according to the wiki you linked you may also address me as "C-Clip", "snap ring" or "Jesus clip". If you are choosing the latter, then when spoken I prefer the pronunciation "Hey-Soose clip" if you please.
    Fair warning, snap ring and c-ring despite it's similarly to c-clip are not related terms, typing into Google will be very dangerous.

That's not a W
    Jul 2008
    What is an electrik anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by electrik View Post
    NO MORE TAKING - I AM TAKE THIS THREAD TO LEBANON!

SILENCE!!! NO SCREAMING!!

That's not a W
    Jul 2008
    Maybe I'll call you JC. It's kinda fitting with you being the higher power around here.

namagomi
    What is an electrik anyway?
    Good question, it's some type of two-wheeled boreal forest dwelling creature. Much speculation as to it's true identity.

bi-winning
    Maybe I'll call you JC. It's kinda fitting with you being the higher power around here.
    We already have a JC 'round these parts - jcr1
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

Evil Jr.
    As I am somewhat of an expert in the field, you may be interested to know how "Jesus" clips got their name. No, it has nothing to do with omnipotence; it comes from when they fail or otherwise disappoint. The befuddled user is often heard to exclaim "Jesus! H! Christ!"

More to the point: how is it possible to hijack an implicitly frivolous thread?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast