mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Looking for some Ottawa riders for 24 Hours of Summer Solstice

I put down a deposit for the race in December feeling confidant that with 4 of the 5 members onboard, a 5th wouldn't be too difficult to find. Well apparently, two of the guys did not get spousal approval before giving me the "ok" and are now out. This leaves me with a $150 deposit, 2 confirmed participants (myself included) and 3 more guys needed to fill the remaining spots. So I'm looking for some avid fat tire riders the in the valley that would like to do the race. As of now, I've got my friend (33y) and myself (33y) registered in the 150-199 combined age class. PM me if interested with your contact info. The race is already 70% sold out...now if the snow can melt already.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014

Did you find some riders?

We're short. Doesn't help with the fact that you've paid though...

Quote Originally Posted by sazaks View Post
    I put down a deposit for the race in December feeling confidant that with 4 of the 5 members onboard, a 5th wouldn't be too difficult to find. Well apparently, two of the guys did not get spousal approval before giving me the "ok" and are now out. This leaves me with a $150 deposit, 2 confirmed participants (myself included) and 3 more guys needed to fill the remaining spots. So I'm looking for some avid fat tire riders the in the valley that would like to do the race. As of now, I've got my friend (33y) and myself (33y) registered in the 150-199 combined age class. PM me if interested with your contact info. The race is already 70% sold out...now if the snow can melt already.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Looking for some Ottawa riders for 24 Hours of Summer Solstice

Post from 2010

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    BAH!!! Sorry. We're looking for one rider for 2014 if you're interested :-)