Thread: Kelso Now Open

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Kelso Now Open

Website just updated sometime today.

Will be there tomorrow afternoon and Sunday morning.

Let the season begin.

rad to the power of sick
    did some hard core roadie action on rattlesnake point today, and the glen eden slopes were still snow covered! Hopefully its dry up top.

I Wanna Be Sedated
    I'll have to do a drive-by to see if the gravel climb on the east side has thawed out yet - time to start doing some hill repeats...my favourite part of Kelso.
    Jouko

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Conditions are pretty good considering the amount of snow we received.
    However snow still on the rock face section down onto the fireroad as well so had to walk the last bit.
    Otherwise, great riding this afternoon.

mtbr member

Wow

Totally surpised Kelso is open Usually a sniff of moisture and the trails are closed, did not even think of checking..oh well...ended up in Erindale Park and area

Thanks for the update...I'll have to check out Kelso this week. Last year they were doing some major work on the xtreme trail changing the direction of some trails adding and removing some stunts...just as I was getting used to it!

Look forward to another great year at Kelso

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Nah, they guys there were letting alot more go by and remaining open last season.
    I actually rode at Kelso and got muddy which is something you could never say before last season since a raindrop closed the place.

Extreme trail, most is intact except they removed the small down bridge section before the "Y" ladder. Teeter totter gone and a lot of clearing has been down.