Out there
    Aug 2006

I rode with Wade Simmons today!

... and wrecked pretty good in front of him on Grab Bag, too.

This was the Wade Simmons clinic @ Blue. There were only five of us for the afternoon session, six in the morning. Three hours for $99 if you have a pass, pretty darn sweet. Really nice guy and I learned a lot. Session covered everything from bike set-up to manuals, steeps, drops, bunnyhops, cutties, carving corners, and just plain riding fast.

I think there are some places left on Sunday if you are 18+. HIGHLY recommended. There is also a draw each day for a Rocky Mountain Flow frame and you leave with a loot bag.

Details here:

http://www.bluemountain.ca/summer_ca...inics.htm#MBL4
    All problems in mountain biking can be solved by going faster, except the ones that are caused by going too fast.

humber river advocate
    cool, not bad deal for $99! any pictures?

Out there
    Aug 2006
    Sorry -- too busy riding!

Also -- yeah -- $99 is a steal considering a 2 hour regular lesson is $80. I think Rocky Mtn must be subsidizing.
    All problems in mountain biking can be solved by going faster, except the ones that are caused by going too fast.

Evil Jr.
    Nice! He was a guest marshall at the North Shore section of the BC Bike Race and a celebrity rider on Day 6 (in spandex no less ). I didn't get to talk to him much but he seems like a great guy.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Team Speed Co-Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster
    (in spandex no less ).
    So disappointing
    Thou Shalt Always Respect the Plight

Members who have read this thread: 0