mtbr member
    Mar 2007

I am looking for people to put together some regular rides in Dundas.

I want to compile a list of contacts and setup a regular schedule. Let me know if your interested.

bi-winning
    Weekends, weekdays? Road, Dundas Valley, other? Takeoff point?

I'll be living in Ancaster until the end of April. I would not likely be a regular due to my school schedule, but I might be interested in joining a group ride a few times this spring.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

NormalNorm
    Count me in for rides in the Valley....

There is a group of us that ride every Friday after work. We go at just after 4 and finish 6ish. Some guys also ride Mondays/Wednesdays. We meet near the Old Mill, and do around 15-30kms depending on the time of year and conditions.

mtbr member
    Also stop by Freewheel cycle they ride out of Dundas Weekly (I think thursday's is there advance rides) about 50% of the time they rode out of Dundas and 50% surrounding areas (i.e. organized rides to Kelso, Hilton Falls, Etc. a good group of guys too.)

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Norm,

Thanks for the info, I guess I would like to come out with you guys. I live in Dundas but could get to Ancaster to start (a good warm up perhaps). The 4 o clock start is a bit early, but cool. I will contact you when the snow melts a bit.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

lets ride

I'm from the Hamilton area and am always looking for people to ride with, I can only push myself so much. soon as the snow melts I'm in for some good riding

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hey guys,

Freewheel holds rides on:

Monday: Beginners
    Wednesday: Advanced
    Thursday: Intermediate

We meet at the shop at 6PM and head out from there. Aside from the Valley, we also carpool to other local places as Dust_Head mentioned.

After the rides we normally finish up at the local watering hole

Looking forward to riding once the trails are dry!!
    phil shep

COMM|T OR EAT SH|T