Thread: holy jee'-bus!

humber river advocate

holy jee'-bus!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/662221

thats why i like to ride offroad on my bike... much safer.

humber river advocate
    and when i ride off road i get hungry...

Keep pedaling...
    Apr 2008
    ;what does this have to do with anything?

humber river advocate
    i ride a lot across highways to get to the trails. there is almost always some vehicle that almost clips you, plus you got to watch for door prizes from street parked cars. in the end it makes me hungry for a good sandwich and think about the ride... hence the picture...

MTB Rider
    Aug 2004

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626
    ;what does this have to do with anything?
    X2

SS, I'm surprised you venture out of your lead-lined bunker. What w/ all the toxins in & around the various riding areas of the province & now debris falling off trucks on the highways.

What about the Air France crash off the coast of Brazil, the Yemenia crash near the Comoros Islands and the Caspian Airways crash in Iran? I guess it's no longer safe to ride @ Glen Major/Walker Woods/Durham Forest as I see a lot of airliners flying over that area approaching Pearson.

Who knows maybe the next time I'm riding up there part of or even an entire aircraft may land on top of me & my riding buddies.

2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

humber river advocate
    you should ride near the toronto airport...

you should hear the turbulence behind the plane

Quote Originally Posted by revrnd
    X2

SS, I'm surprised you venture out of your lead-lined bunker. What w/ all the toxins in & around the various riding areas of the province & now debris falling off trucks on the highways.

What about the Air France crash off the coast of Brazil, the Yemenia crash near the Comoros Islands and the Caspian Airways crash in Iran? I guess it's no longer safe to ride @ Glen Major/Walker Woods/Durham Forest as I see a lot of airliners flying over that area approaching Pearson.

Who knows maybe the next time I'm riding up there part of or even an entire aircraft may land on top of me & my riding buddies.