mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Has anyone here purchased from Bicycle Wheel Warehouse?

I have also posted this in the "Wheels and Tires" forum, but thought I'd ask for the "local experience" ... if there is one.

"To any of you who have purchased wheels from the Bicycle Wheel Warehouse ... what has been your experience? I know they have good prices and selection, but is the build quality (i.e. in regards to longevity and abuse) and customer service up to par? Any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated."

Thanks.

Riding or Fishing
    yeah I'm curious as well. Their prices are great

Professional Amateur
    I just received a wheelset for my commuter bike, they look great. Contents of the box included the built wheelset (nice and tight), rimstrips, and a bottle. The number on their website did not work for me. I attempted to call them just to verify the order and the # was disconnected, an email I sent went unanswered as well. Wheels arrived a few days later but it would have been nice to hear back from somebody or have somebody available in case I needed to update or cancel the order.

Worked out for me in the end

Steady Creepin'
    Pretty sure they don't deliver to Canada

mtbr member
    Sure they do - I've got two wheelsets from them! Great build, by the way. Value is also hard to beat.