mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Hamilton Conservation pass $10 off - 89.95

Broke down and bought a pass yesterday to make it easier to ride in the snow.
    When I filled out the form, there was a $10 discount to make it 89.95 plus tax. No info as to why or for how long.
    Now that I can park, going to have to spend some time up at Christie, learn the trails.

Evil Jr.
    Do you still get the coupon for a free day at Wild Waterworks? Love. The. Wavepool.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Workin for the weekend!
    Yeah, parking in snowbanks at the side of the road is starting to get difficult...

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Do you still get the coupon for a free day at Wild Waterworks? Love. The. Wavepool.
    Don't see anything about it.

I usually ride from the Hamilton mountain down into Dundas Valley but with the snow, I'm worried I'll be too beat to make it all the way back.
    All of the roads around Christie are posted no parking so it's not even an option. The entrance fee at Christie is insane, specially in the off season.
    I see the pass even works for Valens, I'll have to take the daughter fishing in the summer.

Ms. Monster
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash5 View Post
    Don't see anything about it.

I usually ride from the Hamilton mountain down into Dundas Valley but with the snow, I'm worried I'll be too beat to make it all the way back.
    All of the roads around Christie are posted no parking so it's not even an option. The entrance fee at Christie is insane, specially in the off season.
    I see the pass even works for Valens, I'll have to take the daughter fishing in the summer.
    That pass is so worth the money! You even get into Westfield Heritage Village for free. We've made a real effort to take full advantage. The beach at Fifty Point is really good, and the Eramosa Karst is definitely worth a trip. Valens has decent XC skiing too.

Looks like the rewards are still in place:
    Passholders can also choose from one of five great rewards.

Rewards

Paddle either at Christie Lake or Valens Lake in a canoe for the entire day, FREE (save up to $40.00)
    Camp at Valens Lake or Fifty Point for one night FREE (Mondays through Thursdays only. Offer depends upon site availabiltiy. Reservation fees apply. Save up to $37.00)
    $35 off a pavilion rental at Fifty Point, Dundas Valley, Christie Lake, or Valens Lake for your next family picnic. (subject to pavilion availability).
    Treat three friends of family members to a day at a Hamilton conservation area of their choice. (Get three free admission tokens from your nearest conservation area. Save up to $70.00)
    Receive two complimentary admission to Wild Waterwork at Confederation Park for you and a guest to enjoy any time this season. Save $47.00