Sweet Monkey Tuesday!

Funny Looking Bars

I've asked this before with limited results - but hoping the collective knowledge may have an answer now. Does anyone know of a handlebar with around a 25 sweep?

The Fu-Bar is 33 and more than I'm looking for after running those for a couple years

Salsa has a 17 sweep flat bar which is what's on my Fatback - but that's not enough sweep

The only thing I'm aware of is a set of Luv Handles from Groovy Cycles which I'll be able to get on the build wait list for early in the new year - but not sure what I'll be paying as it seems USPS is uping his shipping rates between now and then (and they're already pretty damn high to start)

Outside of that, I keep hearing rumours of someone in Toronto building custom bars, but no one seems to know the name or phone number - or I can call Blacksheep for custom bars in Ti if I want to really lighten my wallet...

Evil Jr.
    How about the Salsa Bend 2? According to the Salsa, it's available in a 23 degree backsweep.

Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Sweet Monkey Tuesday!
    Well that was easy - thanks GM - been looking for these long enough that I've stopped paying attention to the usual suspects and been doing things the hard way