mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Front wheel left behind at xc race blue mountain

Describe it. I think the race organizers are going to hold on to it. But they would like to know who it belong to

mtbr member
    May 2012
    That is mine!!!! I'm so glad someone found it!

EDIT - I took out the description just in case someone else saw that and tried to claim it. But it is mine, I can describe it.

Please call me if you know how I can get it back - 519-xxx-xxxx. I'm up right now worrying about it so don't worry about a late call! Or call me/email me in the a.m. if it gets past 11 p.m. - either way, I'm so happy to hear it's safe!!!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by BermudaBrown; 07-17-2012 at 09:27 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I text you but i hope it wasnt a home number.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Thank you - it was a home number but we got the message the second time via text to landline. I will contact the bike shop tomorrow.

Appreciate you taking the time to help out with this - I'm sure you can imagine it's a huge relief.

Kindest regards - maybe see you Saturday at the Open.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Glad to help. I work this weekend. But will make it out for the next xc race. Although it was hell lol

mtbr member
    Always nice when someone is able to find/reclaim their lost stuff... Well done, machine4321. (Apparently I need to spread more rep around, sorry)
    '10 Hardrock Sport Disc

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by machine4321 View Post
    Glad to help. I work this weekend. But will make it out for the next xc race. Although it was hell lol
    Good deed machine. I hope you receive good luck in return. Paying it forward works without a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signature

'11 Opus Strat
    Karma bro, karma! Thumbs up man!

Evil Jr.
    +rep!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Thanks guys. Just want to be clear, I didnt find it in the parking lot. When I got to the resturant after it was there and they were hoping It was mine. I thoight I would post it up. I didnt want it just getting lost in the shuffle.

Im just glad its been claimed lol. Must be a horrid feeling getting home and realizing its gone.