mtbr member

DEC 15/07 Glenn Major/3 rocks area?

Hey guys,
    has anyone been out to durham, glenn major, or 3 rox lately. I'd like to go out there for a ride but only if the trails are ridable. I was thinking about going on saturday for a few hours. are the trails packed down? (i'm assuming there is snow there, theres tons here in peterborough) with the temps we've been having the trails wont be sloppy. its an 80KM drive so I want it to be worth it.

any imput would be great.

B

I wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dover
    Hey guys,
    has anyone been out to durham, glenn major, or 3 rox lately. I'd like to go out there for a ride but only if the trails are ridable. I was thinking about going on saturday for a few hours. are the trails packed down? (i'm assuming there is snow there, theres tons here in peterborough) with the temps we've been having the trails wont be sloppy. its an 80KM drive so I want it to be worth it.

B
    I'd forget it, there's too much snow and we're expecting more tonight. Even Ravenshoe (which gets much more traffic) is barely ridable.

i1dry?

Person
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dover
    Hey guys,

B
    Have you been riding in Peterborough lately? I was wondering if the trails would be packed down here, but there is a lot of snow falling right now.

mtbr member

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Baulz
    Have you been riding in Peterborough lately? I was wondering if the trails would be packed down here, but there is a lot of snow falling right now.
    I rode the rail trail out of Jacksons park on saturday and it was fine. it was a bit bumpy but it was totally ridable. I plan on riding the trails on the drumlin at the end of the bike path by trent some time this week. i'll let you know.

Cycle Solutions
    Hey Ben,
    keep me in the loop. I'm up for a ride. Though with the recent snowfall I dunno.........

Cycle Solutions
    Oh yes to add, Durham is definitely rideable if you wanted to go. We were there last weekend and it was awesome.