mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Canada Cup #1 Race Video and Coverage!

Headed North of the boarder this weekend to check out the racing scene up in Canada. I was pretty impressed. The course/ conditions/ people were just awesome. Race video/ interviews/ photos/ course view/ blogs/ etc are posted with more on the way...

Full coverage is here.

Looking forward to more of these..

Emily Batty Interview
    Derek Zandstra Interview
    [SIZE="5"]I am Cyclingdirt[/SIZE]

All my faucets is Moen.
    I was just pouring through the videos you've posted. Great work.

Hope you enjoyed Canada. I'm guessing you'll be back in Quebec for the world cups in August.

ups and downs
    The entire Velirium festival around Quebec is an amazingly well produced and enjoyable event, culminating in the World Cup at Mont Sainte Anne. The MSA and Bromont World cup are likely the only ones where more spectators show up for the Women's race than the Men's.

Two thumbs for the efforts you're making to cover MTB racing, it's better coverage than XC racing has had since maybe forever.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

bi-winning
    It looks like many riders had their hands full with those wet roots. Nice footage.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyuphill
    Two thumbs for the efforts you're making to cover MTB racing, it's better coverage than XC racing has had since maybe forever.
    having watched Colt first hand at Dirt Sweat and Gears I can tell you he works as hard (if not harder) then many of the racers out there...running over here...running over there...running running...

great job cycling dirt, keep it up!
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Lovin all this coverage! Keep up the awesome work!
    High on Life

Evil Jr.
    Nice work Colt! It can be tricky to make XC racing look interesting in a video but you guys are doing a great job.

Just curious, were you actually running on-course to get those tracking shots of Emily?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

ups and downs
    If you get a chance to cover it, the Canadian National Championships in St.Felicien Quebec on the July 16 weekend ought to be good, that's a really great course.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada