Thread: Bon Echo Trails

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Bon Echo Trails

Does anyone have any info regarding these trails? Are they marked well? If not do you have any garmin maps I could get from you?

Thanks
    Blueliner

mtbr member
    Not sure which ones you're talking about specifically but if you're staying at Bon Echo and you're into some rocky tech riding I would highly recommend the shabomeka lake legpower path system. Do a search and get some info, it's a day's worth of riding for sure.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by akura View Post
    Not sure which ones you're talking about specifically but if you're staying at Bon Echo and you're into some rocky tech riding I would highly recommend the shabomeka lake legpower path system. Do a search and get some info, it's a day's worth of riding for sure.
    wow, you're not kidding - 60km worth of trails according to this site:

Shabomeka Legpower Pathfinders Mountain Bike Trail in Cloyne, Ontario || SINGLETRACKS.COM

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by akura View Post
    Not really into potentially bike/body damaging stuff ( big drops / steps etc, read;age) I like more of a good XC workout with a few tech sections....so would it be a wasted trip (just over 1 hour from here) not much info on the net.

Blueliner