OCD

Beautiful morning at the Hydrocut

Wow, a short break from the rain left no other option but to go riding!

It may have been a bit grey but it sure was nice to get out. The trails are in pretty good condition except for a few spots on Sweet Street, Jakes Attack and Jakes Breakaway, I got off a couple of times there just to avoid doing trail damage...

A few pics. :-)

Cheers,

Jeff

bi-winning
    Hey, it looks like ya got a dusting of white stuff there!

I agree it was a nice morning for a fall ride. If you have the stuff to dress right, temperatures around the freezing mark are not too bad.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Hey, it looks like ya got a dusting of white stuff there!

I agree it was a nice morning for a fall ride. If you have the stuff to dress right, temperatures around the freezing mark are not too bad.
    How ironic. i make the above post, surprised to see you have snow on the ground, then an hour later, i look out my window, to see it is snowing here in Ancaster.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

OCD
    Yep, the dusting starts. I think it will still be a while before the trails are ski-able though. Not that I'm complaining, I'll just get in more biking. :-)

Cheers,

-Jeff