sock puppet

24 hr at Mansfield - riders needed

hello ladies,

nucking futs needs 2 good men for this race... May 17 and 18th - check WOW mtb site for more details - this is an exclusive event with bunk beds instead of sleeping bags and solid roof instead of tents. Meals included - $175 per team member..

nucking futs may contend for the 3rd place - last year we were 4th and this year we should be a better team...

noggy, nspace and few other freaks of nature will be there doing solo. join me in heckling them every inch of the course, physically and mentally abusing them every minute of the race...

sorry, men are in separate cabins from women. you will have to make your own arrangements if you like it otherwise... i know fly gurls have few teams in this race... so if that is the bait you needed - there you go...

bike in working condition and fitting helmet are a must.

bi-winning
    How large of a team are you trying to put together?

Edit, I looked at the WOW site, and it looks like all teams are 5 man, and hence, i answered my own question.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

sock puppet

5 person.. i mean 5 men...

Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    How large of a team are you trying to put together?
    you think you are up to it kid?

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo
    you think you are up to it kid?
    I have doubts. But, if you are unable to find any real men, I might be willing to bail you out.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

sock puppet

application accepted...

Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    I have doubts. But, if you are unable to find any real men, I might be willing to bail you out.
    who knows, you might even enjoy it...

Nice day for a ride.....
    Sounds like it would be fun, but if your shooting for 3rd place I'd probably hold you guys back.
    Good luck anyways!
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

veldrijder
    I'm in with a team of my own; should be a fantastic event

I Wanna Be Sedated
    Mansfield eh? That is within my technical riding abilites, so then it's just up to the legs'n lungs. The wife will be somewhere in the southern hemisphere on business so I'd have to find a foster home for the kids. I could be interested...somebody needs to be the weak link.
    Jouko

veldrijder
    Did you get the riders you needed, Oggie?

The info we got today has me thinking about this race even more; should be a good time

sock puppet

i did, just today...

we are going to have a super team - all buddies from tuesday night races - all from the same category - 40+...

4 of us were top ten at the end of the last season in our category... so much about competitiveness - more importantly - great bunch of good people that will blend perfectly with the rest of the crowd that weekend...

i cant wait to get up there and see everyone from last year. i'll make sure to bring some good old whiskey... cant race this race without whiskey...

Quote Originally Posted by jmoote
    Did you get the riders you needed, Oggie?

The info we got today has me thinking about this race even more; should be a good time