mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Wheels MFG Ceramic Bottom Bracket MTN

Anyone use one of these before? http://wheelsmfg.com/content/view/902/68/
    Rolling the Fattys

mtbr member
    I have one. I installed it a month or two back. And although I don't have a tons of miles of it, it's SILKY smooth.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

looking to upgrade...

how has this bb worked out? I'm looking to purchase a new bb, and need to know if this deal is to good to be true....

mtbr member
    Anyone have an update on this BB??? PricePoint has a really good deal going:

Wheels MFG Ceramic Bottom Bracket MTN at Price Point

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I'm using a Token Tiramic BB30. I thought it'd be cheap and a bit rubbish, but has turned out quite good.
    It's not broken yet which is a good sign. Pretty smooth, usually gets 4 hour cycles on the weekend.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I just saw this pretty in-depth review here, which says some great things about it, and I just ordered one for myself from Pricepoint.

A Secret Weapon for Riding - Wheels Mfg. Ceramic Bottom Bracket Mountain Bike (MTB) (Wheels Manufacturing) - Epinions.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    i have one and I think it is nice, but You cannot get any replacement parts from wheelsmfg,it is discontinued.

dirtbag
    Yup, rolls buttery smooth going on a year. I don't ride in the wet so I can't speak of wet weather durablity.

NOTE: the ones selling on Price Point don't include spacers.
    Amolan

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Just received and installed mine. My first impression is that it is pretty high quality and is super smooth. I personally had good luck with the cheep shimano bb's, in terms of durability, so I don't have anything against them, but the Wheels MFG Ceramic Bottom Bracket MTN is definitely a much better bb.