Fueled by Tigerblood

Idea! Trade Chris King colors?

Someone should set up a site that makes it easy for people to trade ck parts equal for equal.

in reality, its all the sam, and will last forever.

right now i have a red ck headset and bottom bracket, and xo rear derailleur.

i want a mango ck headset and bb and xo rear der.

now, im sure theres gotta be someone who has oarnge stuff and wants red.

mine was new this season.

i just think it would be sweet to have a site that would make it easy to trade up even or close to.

maby its a dumb idea, but i think its alot easier than selling what you have on ebay to loose money and mess around when someone else is doing the same thing.

Thoughts anyone?

T.W.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikecrazy55
    Someone should set up a site that makes it easy for people to trade ck parts equal for equal.

in reality, its all the sam, and will last forever.

right now i have a red ck headset and bottom bracket, and xo rear derailleur.

i want a mango ck headset and bb and xo rear der.

now, im sure theres gotta be someone who has oarnge stuff and wants red.

mine was new this season.

i just think it would be sweet to have a site that would make it easy to trade up even or close to. BTW, I have both colors and love them both and the blue, and green, and pewter, and black and silber

maby its a dumb idea, but i think its alot easier than selling what you have on ebay to loose money and mess around when someone else is doing the same thing.

Thoughts anyone?

There's an easier way, Classified ads wanted sections.

Fueled by Tigerblood
    lol, yeah, but still, idk, like a scroll down menu of what you got, then a scroll down menu of what you want, then BAM.

it finds it for you.

so legitttt

:-)

MTBR Member
    Start a new thread "The CK Precision Components Trades Only Thread" or something to that extent - if people start responding to it, maybe the mods will make it a sticky. There's a "Tire Swapping Thread" stickied at the top of the Wheels & Tires forum, so why not.

Fueled by Tigerblood
    Great idea!!

I did indeed make a new trade only thread, so hopefully it will work and get stickyed!