Thread: Time Pedals

I Have Gnarly Potential

Time Pedals Tension

I have a pair of Time ATAC pedals and it seems like on one of them 1 side is "slightly" more loose or "broken in" then the others. Im shure they will all break in to feel even smoother then that but it was just something i noticed.

Is that kinda normal for them all to not have the Exact same tension since their not adjustable.

it really is slight, but when your riding on the road (cant make it to the trails every day) sometimes i just pick out stupid things like that. (ive had to ignore my clips on my shoes, i have them just about perfect but you can Always pick out a tiny adjustment that you could make and ou just gotta know when enough is enough, espically when adjustments that small to a clipless would usually make it worse cause of the indents ><)

Who is John Galt?
    I just bought a pair of Time XS pedals and noticed the same thing. On mine it is the left one that is hard to get out. These do have adjustments(3) but they are on the loosest setting, I would hate to go tighter till I get used to them. I'll let you know if mine get dialed in. You know you can change the float angle by switching sides on the cleats?
    What, me hurry?

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    they cleats make a diff. depending on which side you have them on

local trails rider
    I have not noticed any difference in my ATAC XS but I have not looked for it either. Time cleats look like the material is not very hard... could they wear differently just be stepping on rocks or something? Could different tightening of the cleat bolts be felt?