"Its All Good"

Good job! These are the real deal !!!!!! Serious.....

The post arrived today at work.....

A brown box arrived from Deity Components.... When I ordered my DJ bike components off of Eric at Deity, he mentioned that the Vendetta cranks were coming out and would be able to be ordered... For the great service I recieved many months ago, I ordered a set then and there.....

So the Vendetta cranks were in the brown Deity box, with my Ti Spindle....

I love art, of which in my eyes, call me dumb comes in many forms.... The packaging of these Deity Vendetta cranks is top notch, the arrangement within the box is top notch....

Had to share some pictures with you, am a little blown away just how cool a total job Deity are doing. No shortcuts, Top service, top communication, top components, top packaging, top marketing.... Not many companies blow me away, have had my share of let downs as many of us have, but this fellow riders is the real deal....

The cranks are lighter, have not weighed them yet, but fock, the Ti Spindle I reckon is under half the weight of the steel spindle, really noticable...

A HUGE thank you to Eric and the Deity Team, you have gone beyond again....

A few pics of the pieces of art.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Components of perfection on a platter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

What's the Speed of Dark?
    sexy. how much? lol
    Tricks Like: The Heavy Metal Maniac's Dizz Flip, Redefine the Term "Radness"

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by aeffertz91
    sexy. how much? lol
    Check it out..... http://www.deitycomponents.com/vendetta_crankset.htm

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    wow...drop dead gorgeous!

congrats, Whafe!

I bike long tyme.
    Nice, thanks for the positive feedback about them. Have to keep them in mind.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

trail fairy
    Wow sweet stuff Whafe, Im loving my Diety comps, my cranks will stay for awhile love how strong they are stiff stiff and cool.

Nice new bling, enjoy
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Wow sweet stuff Whafe, Im loving my Diety comps, my cranks will stay for awhile love how strong they are stiff stiff and cool.

Nice new bling, enjoy
    Yeah, my old ones are still the Monty too, but as I said, i ordered these way back, Eric and the team at Deity were so good to hook me up here in Spain...........

Sweet, will be bringing the old cransk back to NZ.... May throw them on Momentus's DJ bike... Give him a treat....