So I'm shopping on this website for a front derailleur and see this description for a Shimano SLX M660‑10 Top Swing 10s Front Derailleur:
- Compatible with Dyna-Sys drivetrains for lightness, tight gear ratios, and efficient chain movement.
- Swing action is top-swing.
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes.
- Maximum capacity is 18T.
- Top-middle minimum capacity is 10T.
- For 42-32-24T.
- Dual pull cable routing.
- Chain line 50mm
- Chain stay angle is 66-69 degrees.
- Multi-clamp (28.6/31.8/34.9mm).
I thought all Shimano LX, SLX, XT and XTR front derailleurs didnt care what cassette speed you had?
And can anyone clarify what they mean by "10T" and "18T" capacities?
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 3 of 3