So I'm shopping on this website for a front derailleur and see this description for a Shimano SLX M660‑10 Top Swing 10s Front Derailleur:
- Compatible with Dyna-Sys drivetrains for lightness, tight gear ratios, and efficient chain movement.
- Swing action is top-swing.
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes.
- Maximum capacity is 18T.
- Top-middle minimum capacity is 10T.
- For 42-32-24T.
- Dual pull cable routing.
- Chain line 50mm
- Chain stay angle is 66-69 degrees.
- Multi-clamp (28.6/31.8/34.9mm).
I thought all Shimano LX, SLX, XT and XTR front derailleurs didnt care what cassette speed you had?
And can anyone clarify what they mean by "10T" and "18T" capacities?
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »