mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Super Strong ISIS BB

So I cased this jump today and my FSA Mega Exo ISIS spindle snapped in the center. When I was looking at it after, I noticed that it is really thin and has a small diameter in the center. This seems pretty counter intuitive to me. I would have made it a large diameter and thin to make it stronger. Anyway, FSA sucks, I keep breaking their parts, so I dont want to deal with that any more...

On to the question: Do any companies make a super strong ISIS bb? I would like it if it were external, but have read bad reviews on the howitzer. Thanks for any help.

bored ex-shop rat

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

The best ISIS BBs are from SKF, a Howitzer do not fit if you want stay with your ISIS cranks
    The BFR-600 is a killer BB for a ISIS of course, Link

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    The SKF BB looks promising, thanks for suggesting that. I could not find any reviews on them, does anyone have any input?

bored ex-shop rat

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Thanks for the links, but I do not speak any other language. I have read up on them, and work at a shop, so I can get is significantly cheaper, but I found an old Truvative Overdrive BB, that I will run (as it was free) till it breaks too, then it is off to SKF. Thanks for the help again.