mtbr member
    Sep 2008

SRAM XX Crankset, 24T ring??

I've been looking for a 24T chainring as an option for my XX 2x10 set up. Currently running a 39/26T front chainrings. Anyone know of aftermarket suppliers that fit the XX BCD pattern? Thanks!

PS For that matter, I can't seem to find exactly what the BCD is for the XX small ring. NOT LISTED anywhere on SRAM/TruVativ website...

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    1. Homebrewed Components make some. Extremely long lead times, and 26t smallest. Only ones I've seen yet, though there may be some out there.

2. Not sure if you can readily do a 24t - may not fit, due to the BCD of the mount points.

3. Best bet is to bump up to the cassette with a 36t big cog, if you haven't already.

4. If you really need the lower range, it's new crank time. Something like the 104/64 BCD that would allow you far greater choice in ring sizes and aftermarket makers of said rings.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    XX has a 120/80 bcd, and I believe 26T is the smallest that will fit.
    The newer XO cranks have a removable spider, the smaller of which will fit a 24T
    Rimmer - "There's an old human saying - if you talk garbage, expect pain"

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I wanted a 24 tooth ring too for my xo cranks..i ended up having to swap out my spider for a new sram one with 24/38 combo(104-64ring size).not sure if that spider would work for you---but it might..