Guys, Will a Shimano Saint M810 http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...?ModelID=27684
work on my proposed setup?. The above crank I think is a 9 speed crank and the rest of my set up is 10 speed. I'm a noob so i want to make sure all the parts are compatable with each other. If i bought just the crank arms can i buy ten speed chain rings or is this crank designed for 9 speed chains? I was hoping to stay with the shimano saint theme but if you think a different crank would work better let me know. Maybe a race face atlas or turbine. Here are the parts i bought so far
* Frame: Medium Black ano (8.00lbs with CCDB)
* Rear Shock: CCDB Air
* Fork: Marzocchi 55 CR switch 170
* Brakes: Shimano Saints M820
*Rotors: F/R 203mm Saint RT 86 Ice-Tech
* Shifter: R Saint M820 L Deore xt I-spec sl m780??
* Crank; Saint M810 or 2x10 Race Face Atlas 24/36 ??
* Cassette: ??
* Chain: ??
* Chainguide: MRP 2x (36-38max ring size)
* Rear Derailleur: Saint M820 SS
*Front Derailleur: XT M785 E2-type 2 x 10
* Pedals: HT AE-03
* Stem: Thomson Elite X4 70mm
* Handlebar: Race Face SIXC 725mm
* Seatpost: Thomson Elite
* Seatmclamp: Chromag
* Saddle: Chromag Moon DT black
* Headset: CC ZS49
* Grips: ODI Rogues
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 1 of 1