mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Rockwerks Cranks??

I just got these. Anyone have any info on them? I've searched the web with no real luck. Any info would be great. They're headed for my 1x9 29er.
    They say "Rockwerks" on them and appear to have a removable spider.
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rockwerks Cranks??-img_3303.jpg  

Rockwerks Cranks??-img_3306.jpg  

Former Bike Wrench
    Interesting, Rockwerks is usually relabeled cheap Asian parts. That looks like mid-90's cranks from the height of the CNC bike parts craze.

Polish them up and use them, what do you have to loose?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    They'll be going on my bike very soon. They appear very well made and are quite beefy. I suspect they'll be excellent on my Race Face Taperlock BB. I'll report back after I ride them.

mtbr member
    Kinda remind me of these AC cranks from the 90's. Shine them up and they will look cool on a SS.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Here is a set that I owned.

Mine came bolted to a Zaskar and were in like new condition. Rockwerks was primarily into BMX parts as I recall. As stated I think these are mid-late 90's vintage CNC cranks and they use a 94 bcd ring pattern. I don't think they were a forged crank, but they were overbuilt and as a result are pretty heavy compared to a set of Race Face LP square taper cranks I had at the same time. Kind of cool though. I think I sold mine as pictured above for around $60 a year or so ago.