mtbr member
    Jan 2006

replacing bearings in a raceface bottom bracket?

I've just bought a raceface evolve FR off of ebay. It's had most, if not all of the non side bearings removed. I only really bought it because i wanted the spacer...

but, I'd quite like to repair it, so I can use it for either a space bb or use it in building up a new(ish) bike.

So, is it possible it replace the bearings in this sort of bottom bracket, and how do i go about it?
    Cheers

mtbr member
    By the time you replace the two sealed bearings on the non-drive side as well as the two bearings on the drive side, it will have cost you as much as buying a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_nwa
    I've just bought a raceface evolve FR off of ebay. It's had most, if not all of the non side bearings removed. I only really bought it because i wanted the spacer...

but, I'd quite like to repair it, so I can use it for either a space bb or use it in building up a new(ish) bike.

So, is it possible it replace the bearings in this sort of bottom bracket, and how do i go about it?
    Cheers

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by lebikerboy
    By the time you replace the two sealed bearings on the non-drive side as well as the two bearings on the drive side, it will have cost you as much as buying a new one.
    What he said. ISIS bbs go south after 6 months anyways.