Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Raleigh M20 Mountain Bike

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  logbiter 
#1 ·
I need some installation help on a Shimano 7 SIS which is on a Raleigh M20 Mountain Trail Bike. It's mounted on the right side of the bike if your looking at the bike from the front.

I removed the small screw that attaches the unit to the bikes frame while removing the rear wheel to replace the tire tube. The oblong piece that the screw screws into fell off before I could determine where it went.

Any help would be appreciated. It's my wife's bike and she's anxious to ride.

My e-mail address is fastback111@msn.com

#2 ·
harleydodge guy said:
I need some installation help on a Shimano 7 SIS which is on a Raleigh M20 Mountain Trail Bike. It's mounted on the right side of the bike if your looking at the bike from the front.

I removed the small screw that attaches the unit to the bikes frame while removing the rear wheel to replace the tire tube. The oblong piece that the screw screws into fell off before I could determine where it went.

Any help would be appreciated. It's my wife's bike and she's anxious to ride.

My e-mail address is fastback111@msn.com
check out the diagrams here http://bike.shimano.com/publish/content/cycle/sac/us/en/technical_service.html
or take it by your local bike shop.

A pic would help us help you ;)

for future reference, you don't need to remove the rear derailler to change a flat/take off the wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.