Portland, OR

Problems with Truvativ

alright everyone. yesterday I bought a 06 kona. it has truvativ rukiton crnaks. and the original mechanic didnt tighten them enough. so they were floppy and I couldent ride my bike. so today I took it back, they tightened them up really well. but its like, if I pedal the left crank arm like... moves foreward. it only moves once. but when I stand and dont pedal, it moves backwards. It feels like it is loose, but it isnt. any one have any ideas ?
    [SIZE="4"]Ibex bikes[/SIZE]

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

Freshly Fujified

Take it back again

Quote Originally Posted by todd_freeride
    alright everyone. yesterday I bought a 06 kona. it has truvativ rukiton crnaks. and the original mechanic didnt tighten them enough. so they were floppy and I couldent ride my bike. so today I took it back, they tightened them up really well. but its like, if I pedal the left crank arm like... moves foreward. it only moves once. but when I stand and dont pedal, it moves backwards. It feels like it is loose, but it isnt. any one have any ideas ?
    The bike is two days old. Insist on them taking the cranks apart to see what the problem is. If it happens again, insist on new cranks.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by todd_freeride
    That's wierd... So I see you went with the Kona instead of upgrading the p.bike?