Kid disguised as an adult

New Shimano rear derailleurs still 2:1?

I really have done searches for the answer to this seemingly easy question, but didn't come up with anything. Do the newer Shimano rear derailleurs (M771, etc.) still use a 2:1 ratio? I like my SRAM Attack twist shifters, but would like to get a new rear derailleur and wanted to make sure I wasn't going to run into compatibility problems with a new Shimano one.

bi-winning
    if you have 1:1 shifters, you need a sram rd.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

I know, but the SRAM Attack shifters are 2:1 to be compatible with Shimano.
    Since I haven't bought a new rear derailleur in a few years and haven't been keeping up on the yearly changes in drive train technology, I just want to make sure I didn't miss a change in their activation ratio.
    I figure they haven't changed it or there'd be all sorts of marketing hype about the advantages of the "new 3.14159:1 shift ratio" or something. This whole indexed shifting thing is just a fad anyway and in a couple years we'll all be using those new friction thumb shifters from Suntour...

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    the new shimano stuff has the same pull ratio as before...no change there..so your Attack should still work fine..

Just what I wanted to know. Thanks!