mtbr member
    Jun 2007

new BB, now guide doesnt work..

I just changed from internal to external BB on my 05 v10. i have a e13 that is bolted to a washer that is held on by my bb( is that an iscg adapter?). now there is a gap between the guide and the chainring and it doesnt line up. How do I fix this? It looks like i need some kind of spacer and longer hardware to close the gap, but i have no idea. I am also switching to gamut if that is important.
    THANKS

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbt19
    I just changed from internal to external BB on my 05 v10. i have a e13 that is bolted to a washer that is held on by my bb( is that an iscg adapter?). now there is a gap between the guide and the chainring and it doesnt line up. How do I fix this? It looks like i need some kind of spacer and longer hardware to close the gap, but i have no idea. I am also switching to gamut if that is important.
    THANKS
    jbt19
    I'm assumming you are running the SRS system? Try flipping the ISCG adaptor plate OUTBOUND - this should reduce the gap between the chainring and the plate. As well, make sure you are using the appropriate amount of spacer washer(s) so the pulley wheel is parallel with the chainring
    See e-thirteen for clarification

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    im pretty sure my adapter is flipped, and i dont have spacers on my guide. did they change e13's in the last three years?