mtbr member

NEEDED: Deore driveside crank, square taper

Wanted: CHEAP Black Deore driveside crankarm (with or without rings) for square tape BB. Hollowtech type.

Anyone got something like that?

Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004
    A year ago they were easily found for cheap in the QBP catalog, but now there's nothing. I know, 'case the threads on my silver Deoredrive side finally gave up last night when I pulling the arm to slap on a granny gear (had been using them as SS). Checked QBP, BTI and J&B this AM and struck out. Guess I shoulda bought one when I knew the threads first got chingered. Post up if you find a source, if you please.
    - Joe

mtbr member
    Will do.

I only have the non-drive side because it was in a box of assorted parts that I bought for cheap last night. I was thinking of throwing together a beater SS for the wife with the handfull of parts I've started to accumulate. I really just need a cheap 19" frame, cranks, and BB and I'd just about be there.

Harky
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hallin222
    Wanted: CHEAP Black Deore driveside crankarm (with or without rings) for square tape BB. Hollowtech type.

Anyone got something like that?
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I've got an XT set that you can have...it's silver rather than black...came off of a 2000 K2 Razorback. I swapped the bb and cranks to XT spline style some years ago...never tossed the square taper. It's well used, but serviceable...I'll throw in the non drive side crank if you need a matched pair. No BB or bolts thou...gave that to a friend. Lemme know.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by harky
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I've got an XT set that you can have...it's silver rather than black...came off of a 2000 K2 Razorback. I swapped the bb and cranks to XT spline style some years ago...never tossed the square taper. It's well used, but serviceable...I'll throw in the non drive side crank if you need a matched pair. No BB or bolts thou...gave that to a friend. Lemme know.
    PM sent.