Chocolate covered pretzel

Need help, cable routing.. Klein Pulse (external cable style frame)

I just got my bike back from the shop from the frame swap and the cables dont seem correct to me..

Does anyone have a Klein Pulse series bike with the externally routed cables in stock configuration that they could please snap some pictures off for me?

I dont want the cables to rub my fresh finish off the frame. and the cables are harsh against it..

thanks
    Minneapolis, MN

Place some frame protectors; there's a variety of ways to do this, plenty of threads on the subject. The housings are doing the rubbing, hopefully, not the cables. Shorten the housing (and cables as necessary) where you can to eliminate extraneous rub; if you're not capable of doing this for yourself go back to the shop and explain your concerns and see what they can offer to reduce it and/or place frame protectors where needed.
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

I just said the heck with it and used some clear frame protectors.. it was just the housings.. my mistake
    thanks for the help
    Minneapolis, MN

I <3 29ers
    Nice bike, Chris! Looks sharp.

I can't tell if you have them or not, but if you want to protect your frame further, you can buy these little rubber o-rings that you put on the INNER cable, where it's exposed between the cable housings. Your LBS should have them and it only requires, well, removing all the cable's again. That or you can buy a plastic sheath (think of a long skinny plastic straw) that does the same thing.

While it's not usually a problem it happens sometimes. Just keep it in mind.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies.

its got the clear rubber donuts on em now

thanks for checkin it out..
    Minneapolis, MN