mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Need to find bashgaurd for my s 1000 SRAM 2x10

I'm having trouble finding a bashgaurd that will bolt on just over the big ring which is a 38 any help would be great I'd rather cheaper then lighter since on a budget

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I recently bought a BBG bashguard. The website is super sketchy but I found the guys number on the website and called him up. I ended up placing an order later that day and got it in the mail at the end of the week, it was great for the price.

Just google BBG bashguard as I can't post links yet.

They seem to have 38T ones available.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Thanks alot I did find the website I will call them to make sure. the price looks great too

mtbr member
    there is a BB mount and ISCG tab option for the SRAM/Truvativ bash guide which is actually made by MRP: Universal Cycles -- Truvativ X-Guide MRP AM Chain Guide

however, it's nowhere near as cheap as BBG, which shouldn't be surprising considering since the BBG isn't a guide.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I bought a bbg and just installed it over my big ring I used the same bolts and removed the washers and just had to adjust the front derailer to clear the gaurd all seems to work good except now on the small ring the chain rubs on the derailer a bit since I had to move it up. I really think its made to replace the big ring but that's not an option on the 2 x 10 does anyone else run the gaurd like this I was thinking of getting a bigger small ring then the chain wouldn't rub anymore. Any opinions ?