UK Biker

Cycle Dynamics Ti Chainrings?

Anybody using them? How do they perform & how durable? They seem to be quite cheap for Ti chainrings.

Cheers,

Fluff

SALLGUD

Good job! Awesome

Absolutely love them. I bought my first 32t last spring and was so impressed that I bought another just to have on hand. The guys are easy to talk with and very responsive to any questions.

Absolutely silent mesh with the CN7701 I run and they shift just as well as anything else I have tried. Wear has been absolutely non-existent with well over a thousand miles on them.

Michael

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    The 32T middle ring has been on my bike for almost 3 years and is still excellent condition, plenty of life left. I was going through XT middle rings every 6-8 months, the CD was about twice the price, but has worked out a lot cheaper over time. Shifting is good, not quite the same as with the XT, but very close. Certainly a lot better than the other non ramped and pinned Ti options.

mtbr member
    I run 20T/32T Cycle Dynamics rings on two bikes. I like 'em very much. I've watched them being made with the gear cutting equipment and the tolerances appear to be much closer than stamped or even CNC'd versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Furrner
    The 32T middle ring has been on my bike for almost 3 years and is still excellent condition, plenty of life left. I was going through XT middle rings every 6-8 months, the CD was about twice the price, but has worked out a lot cheaper over time. Shifting is good, not quite the same as with the XT, but very close. Certainly a lot better than the other non ramped and pinned Ti options.