mtbr member

Blackspire twinty 2x

Anybody try the blackspire twinty 2x chain guide? I really want to get it and am between that and the mrp 2x. If anyone has tried it and think it sucks royally let me know. Otherwise I think I might try it out.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I actually just got mine today if you're still curious. waiting on a few other parts before I can install it. currently running a 3x10 with a Blackspire big ring protector as my bash and it works wonderfully.

I'll be running the Twinty on an XX1 setup (not it's intended purpose since it's a 1x11), so I'll let you know!

yet another stupid german
    been riding mine for 4 weeks now, 22/36, works a dream and is super silent. last ride in extreme mud had no impact on performance. i'd say its a no-brainer.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Just had my first ride with the XX1 and the Twinty. when the bike is up on the stand, it seems pretty noisy rubbing on the chainguide. when you're riding, you shouldn't notice a thing. I like it, does its job and seems pretty solid.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by raschaa View Post
    been riding mine for 4 weeks now, 22/36, works a dream and is super silent. last ride in extreme mud had no impact on performance. i'd say its a no-brainer.
    Im guessing you have the 32-36t version?