mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Axiom QR Adjustable Posts Anyone?

Axiom makes an adjustable QR seatpost for non-interrupted seattubes. Much cheaper than the Gravity Droppers at $60 a pop.

Does anyone have one and how are they? Any problems like seat movement, creaking, post movement, or anything? Thanks.

mtbr member
    I had one a few years back on a Norco VPS. It was great until the smaller diameter internal post started to rotate. Nothing I could do would stop it.
    This one's better...
    http://www.titec.com/pdmain.php?class=4&series=13&id=46
    Quote Originally Posted by myitch
    Axiom makes an adjustable QR seatpost for non-interrupted seattubes. Much cheaper than the Gravity Droppers at $60 a pop.

Does anyone have one and how are they? Any problems like seat movement, creaking, post movement, or anything? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That one looks pretty good too. Maybe by now the Axiom has improved too since you say you had it some years back. There's no reviews on the Axiom. I'll look for reviews on this one.

Have you tried it?

mtbr member
    The Axiom product line is one of Norco's brands. It's interesting to note in the attached link that Norco is specifying Titec on some of their bikes...
    http://www.norco.com/ts/pass/templat...col=matteblack
    Quote Originally Posted by myitch
    That one looks pretty good too. Maybe by now the Axiom has improved too since you say you had it some years back. There's no reviews on the Axiom. I'll look for reviews on this one.

Have you tried it?