No, that's not phonetic

New question here. Anyone found a way to keep Time ATAC seals from falling out?

My Time ATAC XS/XE pedals (the plastic ones) have inboard seals where the spindle enters the pedal body that WILL NOT say put in the pedal. They always migrate out of the pedal body onto the spindle. The spindle gets thicker as you move towards the crank arm, so once the seal is most of the way out of the pedal it does stop, but the mouth of them is generally stretched out by that point and not very effective anymore. I tried to wrap a little strip of electrical tape around the outside diameter of the seal to make it fatter and fit tighter in the pedal body, but that frankly did not seem to do much. I am about to just glue the dumb things in.

Does anyone know of a source for new seals? I would rather glue new ones in than keep using my old, stretched-out ones.

I see Atac seals and parts on various websites, but they are all a bit vague and redundant and never provide a pic of the item that I can be sure of what I will end up with.
    Last edited by tscheezy; 03-25-2007 at 11:59 AM.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.