I'm a bottom feeder...

? about installing X0 RD and trigger shifter

Hello- I just purchased above parts and have never replaced a RD before. Replacing from Shimano XT's. Anyone have any advice they can give me about installation? I heard the SRAM instructions leave little to be desired. Thanks to everyone for the help!

whatever she says gueuze.

howdy

It's pretty much the same way as the shimano's. Unbolt the old rr der., attach the new one. Run your cable through the hole. The only difference is that the cable for the X0 will not have a bend like the shimanos. There's also no plastic adjuster knob like the shimanos. I just looked at many of the bike pics on the manufacter's forum for details.

neutiquam erro
    I put on a shorty X0 RD and trigger recently. It was nothing out of the ordinary. The instructions worked just fine for me, no complaints.

I think you'll find the installation very straightforward.

Cheers, Chris

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Feeding the cable into the trigger takes some patience. Yes it's straight, but doesn't always go through on the first try.

neutiquam erro
    Quote Originally Posted by fsrxc
    Feeding the cable into the trigger takes some patience. Yes it's straight, but doesn't always go through on the first try.
    In a new set, the cable comes already strung into the triggers, so no worries about that.

Cheers, Chris