Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Should Yeswayhay stay? Yay or nay?

Yeswayjay stay? Yay or nay?

2K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  nitro1636 
#1 ·
I've seen this happen to laxincubus over on RM so I know that IT CAN WORK! lol:p Anyways, Im sure that all this just proves the point that he wanted to get....that he can stir up trouble and will get certain reactions from most people. So how about this since he's so commonly hated as proved by Beaus thread and the 60+ posts in his already, how about we vote whether he should stay or not?

#2 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
I've seen this happen to laxincubus over on RM so I know that IT CAN WORK! lol:p Anyways, Im sure that all this just proves the point that he wanted to get....that he can stir up trouble and will get certain reactions from most people. So how about this since he's so commonly hated as proved by Beaus thread and the 60+ posts in his already, how about we vote whether he should stay or not?
Hes gotta stay. How entertaining!

#3 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
hey, this guy is mad funny. that tread made my day. should he stay?---well i dont speak for the forum so its up to the majority... :)---i say yay.... :p

#5 ·
bah, pretty uninspired, not really that clever. Give him a B-; put in the effort, just doesnt have the real shitdisturbing skills, or at least finess. I want to be captivated by the ploy, not bored to tears with a generic routine...

i just had to put a safety label on the thread though, like putting caution tape around an empty pool to keep toddlers from falling in...... just too sad....

#6 ·
zedro said:
bah, pretty uninspired, not really that clever. Give him a B-; put in the effort, just doesnt have the real shitdisturbing skills, or at least finess. I want to be captivated by the ploy, not bored to tears with a generic routine...

i just had to put a safety label on the thread though, like putting caution tape around an empty pool to keep toddlers from falling in...... just too sad....
You're right and you're wrong Zedro. True, there is nothing clever about him at all. BUT, what he lacks in brains he makes up for in tenacity, and you've gotta give him credit there. I mean, he even went through the trouble to create an alter-ego poster to support his drivel, and posted a pic of himself getting raped by mother earth. That earns him a solid B.

#9 ·
That guy played all youse dewds for chumps. He got exactly want he wanted out of you.

Too bad you can't cold-cock someone through the internet though. Although guys like that chirp the whole time your beating their ass anyway.

If you want him to go away, don't reply to his posts.

So everybody brush their fur back down.

#13 ·
no good but nice try

COmtbiker12 said:
i am the biggest populr thread poster ever with mor thread hit than youll ever get so quit rying to kick me off

#14 ·
yeswayjay said:
i am the biggest populr thread poster ever with mor thread hit than youll ever get so quit rying to kick me off
oh, kicking you off is entirely up to me, and dont think it might not happen...

and VIA holds the record for most popular replied thread (not counting the 'post your bike' sticky thread). He got it when was getting reamed for wanting to sell his custom Devinci and keeping the pos Kona....

and your not even on the radar as far as most views....Photo-John and his Marz 2005 lineup thread got over 19,000 hits....

#15 ·
then why_

zedro said:
oh, kicking you off is entirely up to me, and dont think it might not happen...

and VIA holds the record for most popular replied thread (not counting the 'post your bike' sticky thread). He got it when was getting reamed for wanting to sell his custom Devinci and keeping the pos Kona....

and your not even on the radar as far as most views....Photo-John and his Marz 2005 lineup thread got over 19,000 hits....
did you have to pul my thread down and your servers did nt work for a long time

#18 ·
TNC said:
Pull the trigger on this joker! LOL! You know it's the only way you will attain the coveted title of "Dark UltraLord". :D This whole thing extends so far into the bizzare it's actually funny.
no kidding....as for his last comment, i dont what would be more retarded, him believing that, or him thinking that i would....

#19 ·
I'd say keep it... he may be usefull in winter time... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.