mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Yakuza Kumicho Swingarm

I broke my Swingarm on my IH yakuza Kumicho 2005. Size 19" I am looking to replace the swingarm, but I don't have any luck finding one. My friend told me the swingarm can be weld. I don't feel safe. I rather find a new. any assist on find one wil be appreciate.
    Last edited by mtbdude69; 05-08-2010 at 09:42 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    [QUOTE=mtbdude69]I broke my Swingarm on my IH yakuza Kumicho 2005. Size 19" I am looking to replace the swingarm, but I don't have any luck finding one. My friend told me the swingarm can be weld. I don't feel safe. I rather find a new. any assist on find one wil be appreciate.
    Last edited by mtbdude69; 05-09-2010 at 03:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    are you the guy from platte? no info in the arm.. just the only kumcho I know.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    You should try contacting Randall Scott cycles. The Kumicho is still in production only under another name. (Airborne Taka). They'd probably hook you up with one for a price.

I wouldn't ride an aluminum part that has been "rewelded". That'll only lead to things surgery will fix,

Best of luck.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Thanks for inform. I check them out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

mtbdude69. did you find a replacement swingarm? i need one as well

tbdude69 did you end up finding a replacement swingarm for your ironhorse? Because I need one as well as was wondering if you had any luck finding one.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdude69
    I broke my Swingarm on my IH yakuza Kumicho 2005. Size 19" I am looking to replace the swingarm, but I don't have any luck finding one. My friend told me the swingarm can be weld. I don't feel safe. I rather find a new. any assist on find one wil be appreciate.
    don't get your bike welded....it will be weaker in other areas without heat treating....and that cost too much
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days