(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Win a Mountain Cycle Rumble Frame or Fox Vanilla Fork! Sea Otter Video/Photo Contests

For those of you who attended the Sea Otter Classic and haven't heard, Mtbr is hosting a Video and Photo contest.

Video Contest:
    Submit your video of the Sea Otter and you could win a brand new Mountain Cycle Rumble frame (value: $600)! For info on how to submit a video for consideration, read this thread:

Video Contest!

We only have like 4 entries so far, so please spread the word!

Photo Contest:
    Submit your best photos from Sea Otter to the Mtbr Sea Otter Photo Galleries and you could win a Fox Vanilla Fork! Simply upload your best photos to one of the Sea Otter categories here:

http://gallery.mtbr.com/index.php/cat/1010

Winners for both the Video and Photo contests will be picked next Wednesday, May 2nd, so hurry!

-g

Prizes are shown below:
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Mountain Cycle forum?

With Mountain Cycle making a comeback and already crowding up the "custom manufacturers" forum it sounds like time for MTBR to step up and create a Mountain Cycle forum.

BLS439
    I don't ride a Mountain Cycle (that could always change ), but I took pics of guys who do ride them. I say we could use a Mountain Cycle Forum as well.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BLS439
    I say we could use a Mountain Cycle Forum as well.
    538 Reply's & 42,060 Views on the MC (official post) thread should warrant our own forum...