Shred...it's the new drug

Win a chance to shred GNAR in AZ in 2013

Gnar Gnar Tours is giving away an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix, AZ this 2013! It includes 4 days of shuttles, bike rental, goods from Kali, 5.10, Giant and Betterride.net and more!!!

It features the Weekend Warrior Getaway package...Get out of the cold and shred!!!!

All you need to do is click the contest link below, like Gnar Gnar Tours on Facebook and share with your friends to get extra entry's. Winner will be selected on New Years Day at Noon!!! Get sum!

2013 Getaway Giveaway - GnarGnar Tours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win a chance to shred GNAR in AZ in 2013-timthumb.php.jpeg  

mtbr member
    BUMP! COME GIT SUM!!
    Less Talk More Rock

Dirt Bike Craig
    Sweet! AZ will improve your skills for sure
    Check out my photography on RedBubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/fmxdbc

Huffy Rider
    Love it!

Professional Troll
    If I don't win, there will be problems.

Glad to Be Alive
    man the guy in the video says knarr way too many times..
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Slap happy crappiness
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS View Post
    man the guy in the video says knarr way too many times..
    "The hyper-gnar" and "One stop gnar dealer"
    Bahahahahaha
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by DHgnaR View Post
    "The hyper-gnar" and "One stop gnar dealer"
    Bahahahahaha
    overused....just seemed lame....
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

SMT...it's all about the branding. That's like saying Freeride is overused when you're just riding your mountain bike down a hill. We're just trying to put the fun back in mountain biking and if using the word "Gnar" is the way to do it...then so be it. Hopefully you entered and will win and see how much fun we're having shredding GNAR in sunny Phoenix, AZ!!!

GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR!!!!!!!!

Huffy Rider
    Nothing lame about gnar gnar tours....I use them for shuttling and have been on out of state trips with them. They are all about the fun, a high class operation, you should be jealous I have access to this in my own backyard. If I win, I will donate my trip to you Shiver.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    Nothing lame about gnar gnar tours....I use them for shuttling and have been on out of state trips with them. They are all about the fun, a high class operation, you should be jealous I have access to this in my own backyard. If I win, I will donate my trip to you Shiver.
    I am not trying to dish them...but the overuse of gnar just seems like a kid learning a new word...I have always wanted to ride South Mountain....probably be out there riding during a weekend when NASCAR is there.

again I wish them the best...but if I was looking at Company personally I would think twice about using them

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob View Post
    SMT...it's all about the branding. That's like saying Freeride is overused when you're just riding your mountain bike down a hill. We're just trying to put the fun back in mountain biking and if using the word "Gnar" is the way to do it...then so be it. Hopefully you entered and will win and see how much fun we're having shredding GNAR in sunny Phoenix, AZ!!!

GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR!!!!!!!!
    Please understand....I am not trying to dish you guys...but the overuse of the word gnar just seems like a kid learning a new word...

again I wish you guys the best the best...but if I was looking at Company personally I would think twice about using you guys....just seems hockie...Jim Brown said it best...act like you been there before

Please understand....I am not trying to dish you guys...but the overuse of the word gnar just seems like a kid learning a new word...

again I wish you guys the best the best...but if I was looking at Company personally I would think twice about using you guys....just seems hockie...Jim Brown said it best...act like you been there before
    No dish taken...

Just something fun we've built up in the last 4 years from a joke and a van and it's blossomed into a 4 day a week shuttle service, full service outfitting and guiding, race team, online store, and a general place for like minded individuals to come and ride bikes together on technical terrain. We've shuttled hundreds of riders to some of the best days on bikes they've ever had.

SMT...hope you make it out during NASCAR and look us up for an uplift and a tour of SOMO. We'll hook ya up with some lifts. I've always wanted to ride with the dirty ol pirate and would be honored to show you the SOMO chunk.

only 48 minutes to get your entry in!!! Share on facebook for more entry's!!!

Happy GNAR year!!!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob View Post
    No dish taken...

Just something fun we've built up in the last 4 years from a joke and a van and it's blossomed into a 4 day a week shuttle service, full service outfitting and guiding, race team, online store, and a general place for like minded individuals to come and ride bikes together on technical terrain. We've shuttled hundreds of riders to some of the best days on bikes they've ever had.

SMT...hope you make it out during NASCAR and look us up for an uplift and a tour of SOMO. We'll hook ya up with some lifts. I've always wanted to ride with the dirty ol pirate and would be honored to show you the SOMO chunk.

only 48 minutes to get your entry in!!! Share on facebook for more entry's!!!

Happy GNAR year!!!
    what's the prices??? all day (expect how many runs) and individual or 3 pack???

Huffy Rider
    If the pirate comes to somo....I will show up too!

what's the prices??? all day (expect how many runs) and individual or 3 pack???
    We appreciate a $5 a run per rider donation to pay the shuttle driver, gas, etc. You can get in 4-8 runs a day depending if your legs, hands, back or bike can handle it

Yeah buddy! You'll love it!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    If the pirate comes to somo....I will show up too!
    this year for sure.....I just Might make it out there March 1-4th

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    My friend Dave won the 4 day deal, just posted about it.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005

I think "dis" is the word you're looking for. I guess I don't understand your point. You'd think twice about using a DH shuttle service because they overuse the word "gnar" in a video? Really?

For the record, I live in Phoenix and utilize Gnar-Gnar frequently. In my estimation, Bob and co. are the premiere shuttle service here, very professional and all hella nice guys to boot.

No way I'm letting you get away with "dishing" my homies

Congrats to the "gnar" winner.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    I think "dis" is the word you're looking for. I guess I don't understand your point. You'd think twice about using a DH shuttle service because they overuse the word "gnar" in a video? Really?

For the record, I live in Phoenix and utilize Gnar-Gnar frequently. In my estimation, Bob and co. are the premiere shuttle service here, very professional and all hella nice guys to boot.

No way I'm letting you get away with "dishing" my homies

Congrats to the "gnar" winner.
    nah he took my China and I didn't have it for Christmas dinner....that's why I am dishing